WORK EXPERIENCE:

• 2019—               Oil well tester—Skyline Well Testing, Inc.
  • 2013-2019 —     Warehouse labourer & customer service—B.C. Liquor Distribution Centre
  • 2012-2013 —     Stocker/Customer service—Costco Wholesale, Ltd.
  • 2011, 2012 —     Head Summer Goaltending Instructor—World Pro Goaltending
  • 2009, 2010 —     Summer Goalie Instructor—World Pro Goaltending
  • 2009, 2010 —     Summer Goalie Instructor—Francois Allaire Goaltending
  • 2007-2009 —      Umpire for Mosquito/Pee Wee—B.C. Baseball Umpires Assoc.
  • 2008 —               Game Video Review Staff—Okanagan Hockey School

Travel:

• North Dakota
  • Boston
  • Denver
  • Phoenix

Reflecting on my employment history, I have been extremely fortunate to work in various industries and be supported by fantastic people. When I was younger, I wanted to be involved with sports in any way possible whether it was playing, officiating, or coaching. I feel that this experience is invaluable as it enabled me to view my passion from all angles possible and become a stronger student of the game. I later moved into multiple customer service and labour-intensive roles. These provided irreplaceable experience working with people from diverse backgrounds, with diverse needs, and ensuring all needs were met. These jobs also further instilled in me the value of hard work.

Reflecting on my travel experience has brought up a ton of amazing memories. I was fortunate enough to be a part of two elite junior hockey tournaments hosed in North Dakota and in Boston. While I had an amazing time playing hockey there, we also had the opportunity to explore the cities when we weren’t playing. Both places offered so much, and were very different than where I grew up. I also had an opportunity to travel around Denver, again, as part of a hockey tournament when I was still playing. Moving away as a player, one of my favourite places I have traveled to was Phoenix, Arizona. While I was there for hockey, I was in a coaching role, and to top things off, the two other coaches are two of my best friends. I feel incredibly lucky to have experienced the trip to Phoenix for three consecutive years.